Don Quixote to be performed by Ballet Rincon Academy of Dance | Arts & Culture
Ballet Rincon Academy of Dance will be presenting the world famous ballet by Minkus - Don Quixote.
This world famous ballet follows the story of aging Don Quixote who dreams of a beautiful woman, named Dulcinea. Confused between his dream and reality, he imagines himself to be a knight, and sets himself out to find her. In his quest, he meets Kitri, who he mistakes for Dulcinea. Kitri uses this confusion to escape with her love Basilio, against her father's wishes to marry her to older Gamache. Come and see the adventures between fantasy, reality, and what happens to the young couple.
WHEN: June 1 at 7 p.m.; June 2 at 7 p.m.
WHERE: Vail Theatre of the Arts (10701 E. Mary Ann Cleveland Way)
TICKETS: Will go on sale April 30 during normal business hours at the studio office (10544 E. Seven Generations Way #200), and will also be sold at the theater's box office one hour before each performance. Prices are as follows:
- Reserved Ticket Pricing: Orchestra seating $14.00 per adult, $12.00 for seniors and children
- Mezzanine seating $10.00 per adult, $8.00 for seniors and children
For more information call Ballet Rincon at 574-2804 or online at http://www.ballet-rincon.com/
Top Vail Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cox Communications helps Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- Head to Pima County’s newest BMX track for free racing
- Register now for the next session of Pima County leisure classes
- El Dia de San Juan Fiesta celebrates its 16th anniversary
- Road closing for utility work in southeast side neighborhood